Located in the west central portion of Michigan's lower peninsula Osceola County is perfectly situated to enjoy rural living with easy access to larger community amenities!
View County Profile
View Photo Gallery
Commission on Aging Issues Request For Proposal (RFP): The Commission on Aging has issued a Request For Sealed Proposals for the resurfacing of their Tustin site parking lot.
For more information refer to the Request for Bids/Proposals section of the website.
1. Results of the March 8, 2016 Election
2. May 3, 2016 Election Results
3. August 2, 2016 Primary Election Information
4. Countywide Partisan Candidate Filings August 2016 Election
5. Township Partisan Candidate Filings August 2016 Election
6. Precinct Delegates Filings
7. NOTICE OF CLOSE OF REGISTRATION-August 2016 Election
8. Notice of Election-August Primary 2016
9. Public Accuracy Notice-August 2016
Results of August 2, 2016 Election
Volunteers for Boards and Commissions: Osceola County currently has vacancies on the Commission on Aging Advisory Committee and County Planning Commission. For an Application, see Other under Forms & Worksheets in the Government section.
Your Opinion Matters . . . fill out a Survey to provide your comments on the County's services.
Osceola County is an Equal Opportunity Provider.