Located in the west central portion of Michigan's lower peninsula Osceola County is perfectly situated to enjoy rural living with easy access to larger community amenities!
May 5th Special Election Results
Special Election results from polling locations across Osceola County will be posted on the County website. Election results will begin to be posted once the polls close and election workers are able to submit results to the County Clerk.
Building Department Hours
Please be advised that the Building Department will only be open June 29th through July 2nd from the hours of 8am to 11am. The Building Department will be closed on July 3rd.
Regular hours will go back into effect on July 6th.
Osceola County currently has job openings for:
- Commission on Aging: Home Health Aides
- Emergency Medical Services: Paramedic
- Emergency Medical Services: Paramedic (Pool)
- Friend of the Court: Accountant
- Sheriff Deputy/Court Officer-Bailiff (Part Time)
- Seasonal Park Personnel
- Volunteer Work Campers
Please see Employment in the Government section for information.
Volunteers for Boards and Commissions:
Osceola County currently has vacancies on:
- Commission on Aging Advisory Committee
- Community Mental Health of Central Michigan -
- Must be a consumer of services or family member of a consumer of services.
- Planning Commission
- Veterans' Affairs Committee
For an Application, please see Other under Forms & Worksheets in the Government section.