Located in the west central portion of Michigan's lower peninsula Osceola County is perfectly situated to enjoy rural living with easy access to amenities typically found only in larger communities!
View County Profile
View Photo Gallery
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Public Information
- When entering the County Courthouse please do so through the front entrance (Upton Ave.).
- The County Courthouse Annex (410 W. Upton) has reopened to the public. When entering the Courthouse Annex please do so at the handicap ramp on the west side of the building.
- Osceola County Parks have opened for Camping and Day Use. The campground, restroom, beach, boat launch, and concessions are open. The playgrounds and pavilions remain closed at this time.
- The following Departments have COVID-19 announcements or information posted on their webpages: 49th Circuit Court, 77th District Court, 18th Probate Court, Building Department, County Coordinator, Community & Economic Development, Emergency Management, Friend of the Court, Parks, Treasurer, and Veterans' Services.
- Osceola County COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan.
- Osceola County has applied for CDBG CARES Funding through the State of Michigan. The following documents are available for review: Letter of Interest, Citizen Participation Plan
OSCEOLA COUNTY Board of Commissioners on Tues., October 6, 2020, at 9:30 a.m. via Zoom meeting (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82968284144) will provide information and accept public comments on USDA Grant for: E.M.S. Dept. Ambulance Remount purchase. If special assistance is required to attend, 24 hours before the meeting time call 231-832-6196 for accommodations.
Job Openings: Osceola County has the following open positions: Prosecutor's Legal Assistant/Child Support Specialist FT; Assistant in Equalization & Coordinator's Offices PT; Animal Control Custodian PT; C.O.A. Home Delivered Meals Driver PT; C.O.A. Home Health Aides PT; C.O.A. Homemakers PT; E.M.S. Paramedic FT; Jail Corrections Officer PT; and Sheriff Deputy/Court Officer-Bailiff PT. For further details, see Employment in the Government section.
Volunteers for Boards and Commissions: Osceola County citizens can volunteer to serve on over a dozen boards, committees or commissions. You can learn more about these boards, committees and commissions by reading the program bio sheet and volunteer by completing the Boards and Commissions Appointment Application filed under County-Administrative (Employment, Appointment, Surveys) in the Forms & Worksheets section of the website.
Your Opinion Matters . . . please complete our customer service survey.
Osceola County is an "Equal Opportunity Employer".