Register of Deeds
Fax (231) 832-6115
The Register of Deeds office is located on the first floor of the main Courthouse at the corner of Park Street and Upton Avenue.
Register of Deeds – Nancy S. Crawford
Chief Deputy Register – Heather Gray
Deputies – Johnell Deline and Michelle Gondek
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, Except Holidays
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Passport application acceptance until 4:30 p.m.
Our Public terminal room closes at 4:30 p.m.
The Register of Deeds:
- Serves as the official recording office for all documents pertaining to real estate
- Serves as the keeper of permanent land records, records dating back to 1856
- Maintains full tract index by legal description of all parcels in the County
- Performs Grantor/Grantee record name searches
- Passport Acceptance Facility
- Serves on Plat Board as chairperson
To administer the Michigan Statutes as they apply to the Register of Deed’s Office.
Goals & Objectives:
To provide service and information as to the public records regarding real property located in Osceola County.
- To promptly process and accept for the public record documentation complying with the Michigan Recording Act.
- To research and develop new ways of using technology to improve the input, retrieval and storage of information.
Disclaimer: Osceola County Register of Deeds does not endorse nor are we associated with any other web site which may attach itself by links to our website. This office does not prepare documents and does not answer legal questions. Please contact an attorney if you need legal assistance.