Dan Massy, Community Developer
301 W. Upton
Reed City, MI 49677
The Community Development office is responsible for both community and economic development programs.
Community Development Activities
- Develop and maintain the County Profile.
Develop and maintain the County website.
- Serve as Coordinator for the Osceola County Planning Commission.
- Serve as Coordinator for the Osceola County Solid Waste Committee.
- Serve as leader of Osceola County's broadband expansion initiative (Connect Michigan).
- Serve as Coordinator for the Osceola County Land Bank Authority.
- Write grants on behalf of Osceola County and local units of government within the County.
- Serve as Local Administrator for the Osceola County Home Repair Program.
- Work special projects.
Economic Development Activities
Information concerning economic development activities listed can be found in the Planning & Development section.