Application Processing Hours - By Appointment Only. Please click here for helpful information before you make an appointment to apply.
We accept passport applications by appointment only Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Please see https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html for more information on current passport processing.
Our office serves as an Official Passport Acceptance Agent for the United States Government. The closest federal office is located in Detroit, Michigan.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU SHOULD NOT BE REQUESTED TO PAY A FEE WHEN YOU ARE FILLING OUT ONLINE FORMS. ALL PASSPORT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS ARE FREE. All passport forms as well as instructional information can be obtained in person at our office or on the U.S. Department of State’s web site.
Passport Application Fee
Passport application fees must be paid by personal check or money order only. Please make check or money order payable to the U.S. Department of State along with applicant’s name and birth date printed in memo line.
Passport Execution/Acceptance Fee
The execution/acceptance fee of $35.00 is payable to the Register of Deeds office. We accept cash, check, money order and credit card. Additional credit card processing fees apply.
The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 required that by January 1, 2008, travelers to and from the Caribbean, Bermuda, Panama, Mexico and Canada have a passport or other secure, acceptable document to enter or re-enter the United States.
- All applicants must appear in person.
- Do not sign application in advance. An oath must be administered before you sign your application.
- Please bring with you a certified copy of your birth certificate and your driver’s license. Your birth certificate will need to be submitted to the passport agency along with your application. Certified copies, as well as original documents will be returned by the Passport Agency.
- All applications must be filled out with BLACK ink.
- Passport photos can be taken on site for $13.00.