Register of Deeds
Heather E. Gray
ONLINE LAND RECORDS SEARCH
The land records are now accessible online! Records are available from 1988 - Current.
The Register of Deeds office is located on the first floor of the main Courthouse in Reed City at the corner of Park Street and Upton Avenue.
We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have!
- Register of Deeds - Heather E. Gray
- Chief Deputy - Johnell Deline
- Deputy - Patricia Todd
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, except holidays
- Public terminal computers are available 9:00 am - 4:45 pm
THE REGISTER OF DEEDS:
- Serves as the official recording office for all documents pertaining to real estate
- Serves as the keeper of permanent land records, records dating back to 1853
- Maintains full tract index by legal description of all parcels in the County
- Performs Grantor/Grantee record name searches
- Serves on Plat Board as chairperson
To administer the Michigan Statutes as they apply to the Register of Deed’s Office. To provide service and information as to the public records regarding real property located in Osceola County. To promptly process and accept for the public record documentation complying with the Michigan Recording Act. To research and develop new ways of using technology to improve the input, retrieval and storage of information.
Disclaimer: Osceola County Register of Deeds does not endorse nor are we associated with any other web site which may attach itself by links to our website. This office does not prepare documents and does not answer legal questions. Please contact an attorney if you need legal assistance.
Share this page
Copy and paste this code into your website.
Share this page on your favorite Social network