Register of Deeds
Heather E. Gray
We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have!
- Heather E. Gray, Register
- Johnell Deline, Chief Deputy
- LInda Chipman, Deputy
- Terri VanBelzen, Deputy
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Effective 11/12/2020 the courthouse is open to the public by appointment only.
- Monday thru Friday, except holidays, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Public terminal computers are available by appointment only. Please call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Passports by appointment only.
THE REGISTER OF DEEDS:
- Serves as the official recording office for all documents pertaining to real estate
- Serves as the keeper of permanent land records, records dating back to 1853
- Maintains full tract index by legal description of all parcels in the County
- Performs Grantor/Grantee record name searches
- Serves as a Passport Acceptance Facility
- Serves on Plat Board as chairperson
To administer the Michigan Statutes as they apply to the Register of Deed’s Office. To provide service and information as to the public records regarding real property located in Osceola County. To promptly process and accept for the public record documentation complying with the Michigan Recording Act. To research and develop new ways of using technology to improve the input, retrieval and storage of information.
Disclaimer: Osceola County Register of Deeds does not endorse nor are we associated with any other web site which may attach itself by links to our website. This office does not prepare documents and does not answer legal questions. Please contact an attorney if you need legal assistance.