Applying for a Marriage License
At least one of the applicants must be a resident of Osceola County.
- One or both applicants must apply in person.
- BOTH applicants must have the following documents:
- valid Driver's License or State ID
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- Social Security card (number)
- Fee $20.00 for Osceola County Residents, $30.00 for Out of State applicants wanting to be married in Osceola County.
- License is valid for 30 days with a 3 day waiting period to receive license after application.
Share this page
Copy and paste this code into your website.
Share this page on your favorite Social network