Dan Massy, Community Development Coordinator
301 W. Upton
Reed City, MI 49677
Community & Economic Development Activities:
- Conduct a Business Attraction Program.
- Conduct a Business Retention & Expansion Program.
- Develop and maintain a County Profile. Upon request, provide more detailed data.
Develop and maintain the County website.
- Maintain contacts with local, regional, and State agencies.
Manage Osceola County's Brownfield Redevelopment Program.
Manage Osceola County's Home Repair Program. Learn about the Michigan State Housing Development Authority's Homeownership Programs for homebuyers and homeowners!
Manage Osceola County's Land Bank Authority.
Serve as the Osceola County Planning Commission and Solid Waste Committee Coordinator to include maintenance of Osceola County's Future Land Use Plan.
- Serve as the Coordinator for Osceola County's broadband expansion initiative.
- Serve as a representative to the West Michigan Regional Planning Commission (WMRPC), the WMRPC's Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy Committee, and the Michigan Works West Central, Work Force Development Board.
- Maintain, in conjunction with the Parks Department, the County's Five-Year Recreation Plan.
- Work special projects.
- Write grants on behalf of Osceola County and local units of government within the County.