Osceola County has partnered with Middle Michigan Development Corporation
for its economic development programs and activities in Osceola County.
Kati Mora, Vice President
Office: (989) 772-2858
Middle Michigan Development Corporation
200 East Broadway
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
Community & Economic Development Activities:
- Conduct a Business Attraction Program.
- Conduct a Business Retention & Expansion Program.
- Develop and maintain a County Profile. Upon request, provide more detailed data.
Develop and maintain the County website.
- Maintain contacts with local, regional, and State agencies.
Manage Osceola County's Brownfield Redevelopment Program.
Manage Osceola County's Home Repair Program. Learn about the Michigan State Housing Development Authority's Homeownership Programs for homebuyers and homeowners!
Manage Osceola County's Land Bank Authority.
Serve as the Osceola County Planning Commission and Solid Waste Committee Coordinator to include maintenance of Osceola County's Future Land Use Plan.
- Serve as the Coordinator for Osceola County's broadband expansion initiative.
- Serve as a representative to the West Michigan Regional Planning Commission (WMRPC), the WMRPC's Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy Committee, and the Michigan Works West Central, Work Force Development Board.
- Maintain, in conjunction with the Parks Department, the County's Five-Year Recreation Plan.
- Work special projects.
- Write grants on behalf of Osceola County and local units of government within the County.
Share this page
Copy and paste this code into your website.
Share this page on your favorite Social network