Dan Massy, Community Development Coordinator
301 W. Upton
Reed City, MI 49677
Community Development Activities
- Develop and maintain a County Profile. Upon request, provide detailed data.
Develop and maintain the County website.
- Serve as the Recording Secretary for the Osceola County Planning Commission. Schedule meetings, research topics, develop agendas, draft minutes, draft correspondence, and maintain Osceola County's Future Land Use Plan.
- Serve as the Coordinator for the Osceola County Solid Waste Committee.
- Serve as the coordinator for Osceola County's broadband expansion initiative.
- Serve as the Coordinator for the Osceola County Land Bank Authority.
- Write grants on behalf of Osceola County and local units of government within the County.
- Serve as the Local Administrator for the Osceola County Home Repair Program.
- Maintain an economic development program.
- Serve as a representative to the West Michigan Regional Planning Commission (WMRPC), the WMRPC's Comprehensive Economic Development Committee, and the Michigan Works West Central, Work Force Development Board.
- Maintain, in conjunction with the Parks Department, the County's Five-Year Recreation Plan.
- Work special projects.